• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

AND again....walking this wonderful Camino!!

Time of past OR future Camino
2017 | May | Vezelay Camino.....watch this space!

2010 | September | Camino de Santiago in - completed in full - 33 days - no rest days! Was an awesome experience!!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/197143482304/

Please join my support page on facebook if the above link doesn't work - search on facebook for "Camino Heartbeat"

I'm really excited about walking this again 2 years later almost to the date except this time I'm taking 2 ofm y best friends with me, who have asked me to take them - an honour and a wonderful priviledge to show them "The WAY"

I will be doing a small fund raiser for Heart Research again - I raised $10k last time I walked this. I will be thrilled if I raise half that this time.

I also have a blog of my last walk if you're interested in gaining and advice on walking this wonderful road http://www.caminoheartbeat.blogspot.com

This time I will make sure I do actually meet the wonderful IVAR!!

Cheers
Jacqui

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
hey, hey........ nice to know you planning to do camino again, when do you planning to start ?
and it is Camino Frances again ? I will be walking from 10 of aprill from St. PDP.
Buen Camino.

jeremy

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Ha! Serial pilgrim ... .... it just started with a little walk .. and then I found that I needed more ... found I was walking for weeks ... just sort of wanted to do it .. when I stopped doing it I couldn't think of anything else ... would find excuses to talk about it .. I even started to dream about it ... then I found myself volunteering to help others do it too ... I had become a pusher .. just to satisfy my need and desire ... I was hooked ..... oh dear ..... hooked for life :lol: :wink:

Enjoy!

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum