• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Animated film "O Apostolo" now on YouTube

Bradypus

Migratory hermit
Time of past OR future Camino
Too many and too often!
I came across this article this evening. It explains that after long complicated problems over distribution the makers of the 2012 stop-motion animation feature film 'O Apostolo' have finally decided to make it available free in high-resolution on YouTube. A strange, dark and funny supernatural tale set just off the Caminos in darkest rural Galicia.

This link is for the version with subtitles in English:

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
A great Gothic tale. Interesting and clever. Not sure at what audience it is aimed. A bit disjointed, and I thought it could do with some editing in the first half. The second half was better. Poor old Archbishop of Santiago. "The path to enlightenment is self denial" (but not his!). Fabulous music.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
@Bradypus, thank you for posting this link and info. I have been trying, in vain, to view 'O Apostolo' for years. It is a pleasant surprise to see that it has been made available now and not only with subtitles in English but also with subtitles in a number of other languages.

Groovy! Perfect for Sunday afternoon. Halloween vibes still lingering on from last week too…

Most read last week in this forum