• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

another 17 nights......

maurice

Time of past OR future Camino
Home- Santiago
Another 17 nights and then i will start my second part of the via de la Plata
Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I already did a good job waiting because I started counting above a 150 nights LOL
Fly to Valladolid, take the bus to Salamanca- Placensia and then to Galisteo because there is where I ended last time. Oh I am so happy, thank you Sant Iago
Cycling my bike to work since a few weeks, one way its about 12-13km, 35-40 minutes, to get a little condition because I believe there will be some mountains after a few days
Someone else walking in this area half way next month? Around Salamanca I guess because I will be walking a little week around the 15th of next month.
Wishing you all a buon camino! Enjoy!!

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Have a wonderful time. It's a wonderful Camino.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I start the second portion of my Camino on the 14th Oct from Leon. I just got back today from the first portion SJPP to Leon, 3 weeks at work now then back to Leon, just can't wait, love it so much.

Buen Camino! You will have an awesome time. Jealous.

I start the second portion of my Camino on the 14th Oct from Leon. I just got back today from the first portion SJPP to Leon, 3 weeks at work now then back to Leon, just can't wait, love it so much.
Wishing you a most beautiful second part! Enjoy and bom caminho!!!!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum