• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Any accomodation between Ramallosa and Vigo?

BjmVW

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino del Norte in bits 'n pieces
I'm planning to walk Caminha-Santiago in seven days. I think it's doable, but I'm looking for accomodation between Ramallosa and Vigo (somewhere near Nigrán?) to have stages of 20-30 kms a day.
Otherwise I'll have to walk from Ramallosa to Redondela (more than 35 kms), which might be hard if the weather is hot...

Any ideas? Thank you!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi, I can recommend El Retiro in Nigran. I stayed there a couple of weeks ago.

Thank you. Do you know if there are any problems with the Caminha-A Guarda ferry?
It seems the tides weren't high enough in early May?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Do you know if there are any problems with the Caminha-A Guarda ferry?

Hi, there were no problems when I took the ferry a couple of weeks ago. There were sailings throughout the day on the hour every hour, just not at low tide.

@BjmVW -- Saians has an albergue now. 8 places and they take reservations. I can send you contact details if you need it. They sent me a package of info a couple of weeks ago.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum