• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Any good advice Matasinhos-Santiago?

anne-marie valton

Time of past OR future Camino
2004 - Sarria Santiago
2005 - Pamplona - Santiago (bicycle
2006 - SJPDP - Santiago
(2018) Porto-SdC
We are starting our Camino in Matasinhos on saturday 5th may.
Good advice as where to stay, where NOT to stay, must sees, preferred routes etc will be much appreciated!
Thank you!
(now I have found some threads here - I am OK - my questions have been answered already (almost)...

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Enjoy a seafood feast at one of the restaurants in Matasinhos before you set off on Rua Herois de Franca! I've only been to Tito II and it was very good.

Enjoy a seafood feast at one of the restaurants in Matasinhos before you set off on Rua Herois de Franca! I've only been to Tito II and it was very good.
Thank you - we will try that!!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
hotels Dell Rei and Central in Matosinhas are value for money. Both in the street rua Brito Capelo.
Good access by metro. Metrostop Matosinhos Sur .
Brito Capelo ends up nearby the bridge over the Leixões harbour where your caminho starts.

Most read last week in this forum