• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Any pilgrims in Alicante this week?

terryenroute

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances '13, VDLP '16, Salamanca to Santiago/Finesterra/Muxia '17, Madrid/San Salvador '19.
I have just completed a sort of camino mixto. Camino de Madrid to Sahagun, Sahagun to Leon, Leon to Oviedo Camino San Salvador, bus to Sarria, then Frances to Santiago. Hanging out n Alicante until nov 1st. Any pilgrims around to meat for lunch?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Aha! I flew out from Alicante this morning.

I have just completed a sort of camino mixto. Camino de Madrid to Sahagun, Sahagun to Leon, Leon to Oviedo Camino San Salvador, bus to Sarria, then Frances to Santiago. Hanging out n Alicante until nov 1st. Any pilgrims around to meat for lunch?
Congratulations on your CaminoCombo!
Why not pay a visit to http://www.encaminodesdealicante.org/
Enjoy Alicante!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Will be there in December!, Thanks for the link, KinkyOne. I did not know there was a camino connection.

Will be there in December!, Thanks for the link, KinkyOne. I did not know there was a camino connection.
Of course there is because two Caminos start in Alicante: Camino del Sureste and Ruta de la Lana

Most read last week in this forum