• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Any San Diegans interested in some training walks

dgassa

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances April 2015
Camino Frances April 2017
Camino Frances April 2018
I live in the San Diego area, Chula Vista/Bonita and was wondering if anyone in my area would like to get together for some training walks. I will suggest a route I currently walk in the Bonita Valley that can be any length one makes it. Currently I'm doing 11 miles on mostly flat terrain with a couple of hill to get the heart rate up. Saturdays probably work best for most people, but I can go on just about any day as I am a retired person. My invitation is open to all, were you're going on the Camino, or just thinking about it. Might be a good way to meet other and share experiences with gear and the like.

Respond if you're out there and interested and we'll start a separate conversation with the details.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum