• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Anyone arriving at Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port on the 6th May?

youarewhatyouis

What an adventure !
Time of past OR future Camino
May 2016
Hello all you adventurers.

My daughter and I shall be walking all the way to Santiago de Compostela starting on the 8th or 9th May but arriving at Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port on the 6th .So sitting here in sunny Somerset I just wondered if any of you folk on here were arriving around this time to start the long walk ?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
You might want to check the thread below for a list of those traveling in April, May and June. Buen Camino
https://www.caminodesantiago.me/com...ay-june-2016-peregrinos-camino-frances.36410/

My wife and I will arrive in St Jean on the 9th. We plan on starting our walk on the 10th. Coming from California. We will spend a couple of days in Madrid before arriving in St Jean. Look forward to seeing you on the way. Anyone else starting around our time frame? Buen Camino

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Are you going to hang out in St Jean for 2 days? Watching everyone else set off? That could be tough

Just get going the next day

Are you going to hang out in St Jean for 2 days? Watching everyone else set off? That could be tough

Just get going the next day
Ha ha!
I did think that we might get itchy feet and maybe leave before the Monday 9th .

Most read last week in this forum