• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Anyone else starting from Lisbon July 26th?

RhondafromBC

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances(2013)
Hello, my partner and I will be starting to walk the Camino from Lisbon on July 26th. Anyone else starting that day from the Cathedral? In the final stages of planning. Getting very excited!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Rhonda
My granddaughter and I will be starting from Lisbon about two weeks after you. We will be walking half stages so probably will never catch up with you but I wish you a Bom Camino!

Hello, my partner and I will be starting to walk the Camino from Lisbon on July 26th. Anyone else starting that day from the Cathedral? In the final stages of planning. Getting very excited!

I'll be leaving Lisbon on the 23rd, so there is a good chance we will meet each other at some point along the way!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum