• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Anyone in Bayonne today?

Irenek

Time of past OR future Camino
Will begin my first Camino on May 18 (2016)
We just arrived at the train station in Bayonne, ready to buy our tickets for the noon train to SJPP, to find they are on strike today. We can only take a bus at 6:00 PM, which means we will get late to the albergue's communal dinner at 7:00 (I have to admit I was looking forward to it). Is anyone else planning on leaving from here today? Would anyone want to share a taxi?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thanks for the advice, Gerard. We ended up making the best out of it, and visited the town some more. Now waiting patiently until 6:00. Our albergue folks were so nice, they wrote back saying they will wait for us to have dinner. Already feeling the good vibes of the Camino.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum