• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Backpack transportation

dreampainter

Hola! I'm in Valenca, planning to walk to Porto via the coast, very slowly. I'd planned to send my pack to Cerveira tomorrow but have just been told that the transport company, Tuitrans, only takes muchillas back to santiago. Does anyone know if there's another transport company on the Camino Portuguese? Surely there is. I hope I hope. Obrigada.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Suggest you check out their website: https://tuitrans.com/services/?lang=en
Tuitrans run the usual, stage by stage transport services. There would be little point in a service that took your rucksack to Santiago 14 days ahead of you. They will take the rest of your luggage direct to Santiago if you have such stuff.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Tui Trans is available in English. Look for the Union Jack in the upper right corner.

Most read last week in this forum