• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Baggage transfer on Camino Norte

Happyinharrogate

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2021 and Camino del Norte 2023
Can people let me know if there are good baggage transfer options on the Camino Norte. I used these on the CF and it worked so well and hoping it is similarly efficient and available on the CN.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi,
In June I did Camino del Norte from Muros de Nalón.
I booked with Correos and it worked very well.
They have an app to manage your needs.
You can choose your hostel till 7pm of the previus day.
You can mark rest days.

Buen Camino.

https://www.elcaminoconcorreos.com/en/rucksack-transfer

Last edited:
Please help! I can log on on line on my home computer but can't find a site to download on my cell Play Store to book for booking on the road when I am there end September. What comes up is Correos Productivity - but nothing about backpack transfers, nothing on Paq Moquila...

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi CanadianBarb

Yes it`s like you discribe.
In Play store Correos doesn´t have an app related to paqmochila.
When I speak about an app I refered about an especial app.
By email Correos gives you acces and passport after you have booked and payed. Then you can manage it.
But, don´t worry. It's easy, you can use Chrome or another browser to book, and in any albergue you will be helped.

Buen Camino.

Okay thanks for that! I will book on Chrome! Barb

Most read last week in this forum