• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Barbers

NOHOOLIGAN

Another stupid question,
and I can't even promise it's the last one.
Did a search on these forums but didn't get much info on barbershops along the way. I guess I'll bring my trimmer along but wouldn't it be a treat to get a real shaving somewhere along the way!
Could you try to build up a list of possible barbers on the Camino Frances, I may not be the only one interested.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
There are barbers in every town of any size, some of the shops are wonderfully old-fashioned. I don´t know if they all do shaves, (you see the occasional straight razor now and then) but you won´t have any trouble finding a haircut.

My husband says he got the best haircut of his life in a shop in Logroño, near the mercado.

I heard from Rossini, an Italian, that there is a great barber in Sevilla.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Lots of good barbers along the way...but I did have a problem getting one to work on my beard. No luck at all in Astorga. Did get attention in Santiago.

& there i was thinkin' I will have a cut soon before leaving :lol:
I now can shave myself :lol:

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
falcon269 said:
I heard from Rossini, an Italian, that there is a great barber in Sevilla.

hahaha!

Most read last week in this forum