• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bayonne - Pilgrim Welcome And Information

TMcA

Time of past OR future Camino
Pamplona to Santiago (2013)
Le Puy to Pamplona in segments (2013 - 2016)
Pamplona to León
The Friends of the Camino of the Atlantic Pyrenees have just announced that they will be at the Cathedral of Bayonne Monday-Saturday from 9-12 and from 3-6. They can provide credentials (pilgrim passports) as well as information about the routes that pass through Bayonne and the continuation to St Jean Pied de Port. The cathedral is about a 15 minute walk from the train station. I would guess that some of the volunteers will speak some English but some may not. But if you are in Bayonne with time on your hands, a good way to start your Camino adventure would be an interaction with one of these volunteers.

Bons chemins à tous.

Tom

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thank you Tom. I put the times in my calendar and look forward to being there in May.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum