• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bayonne to Estella

Andys Camino

Time of past OR future Camino
2012 2014 2017
Hi Everyone Am planning to arrive in Biarritz on the 11th April will take bus to Bayonne.Am wanting to get back to Estella as thats where i finished last year ,any suggestions on the best way to go would be much appreciated.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Everyone Am planning to arrive in Biarritz on the 11th April will take bus to Bayonne.Am wanting to get back to Estella as thats where i finished last year ,any suggestions on the best way to go would be much appreciated.

This tool is a great help.

Bayonne via Irun to Estella.

Try the Rome2Rio website. They also have an app you can download to your phone for when you travel. It gives all the possible routes from one destination to the next - and you can look to see what might be the best option for you.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Train to Irún.
Bus (La Estellesa) to Estella. But be aware that there are not many options; just one or two per day.
If you have many hours between the two legs of your travel, go instead to San Sebastián, which is a more interesting place for a short walk and wait for the bus to Estella.

Any way to change your ticket to arrive in Bilbao? That's where I would have gone.

Most read last week in this forum