• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Beauty, bravery, confidence and sincerity

Hiberno65

Time of past OR future Camino
Returning a little disheartened to the capital of Spain, suddenly, a beautiful young American woman of Brazilian origin had the sincerity, courage and confidence of spirit to share a very pleasent conversation with me which brought us together purely by accident or design. Sunday, August 26, 2012 at 9 pm or earlier, Bus Station, Santiago de Compostela.

I was included accidently or by design in a photo of her taken by a friend in the Plaza in front of Santiago´s impressive cathedral. We shared a wonderful conversation before catching different buses back to Madrid. Love to meet her again. She may by design or accident find this message written by an Irishman who was too stupid to ask her for a phone number as he had offered to help her and her friend in Madrid. In a cynical harsh world, her sincerity impacted upon me.

I waited in the Madrid station as I had hoped to meet her but alas it was not to be ...... hope she is ok and her friend as well.

Dark haired, bearded Irishman ......

socearbhaill@gmail.com

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum