This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Berducedo

micamino73

arrived to Berducedo today after doing the hospitals route. The place was all full booked out. Lots of walkers so book in advance (just call a day before )

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
arrived to Berducedo today after doing the hospitals route. The place was all full booked out. Lots of walkers so book in advance (just call a day before )

I would not expect to be able to "book ahead" at the Albergue Municipal. The Casa Rural Camin Antiguo I think takes bookings only for their private rooms - about €30 per person!! From Berducedo there is always the option of catching the ALSA bus on weekdays (not sure about weekends) to Grandas de Salime which I think comes through at about 18.30. If you are an early riser you could always catch it back at 6.30 the next day and continue your walk.
If both Berducedo and La Mesa are full, it is another 20 kilometers hard walk to Grandas

Buen Camino
Tio Tel

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Just spotted this by "Caminka" in the "Borres or Campiello" thread:-
Blessings
Tio Tel

The problem with public Albergue is that sometimes you have to race to get a space, and I honestly could not be bothered. Since we were 7 we book private albergue or hotels a day in advance and the max we paid was 15 euros. We didn't book in Sobrado because they said they don't take bookings, but they said that they had 200 beds and it rarely fills up completely.

Most read last week in this forum