• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Berlin, Germany to Pamplona June 2012

Kirst

Hello ,

I am going to be walking the Camino in the next couple of weeks (rather a last minute decision).

I am going to start from Pamplona and wondered whether I am correct in thinking that flying to Madrid and then getting a bus or train to Pamplona is the best way to come? Is there a bus or train timetable someone could send me the link to?

Once I reach Pamplona will it be easy to find a place to sleep for one night or should I book ahead?

Many thanks
Kirsten

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi Kirsten,

I am looking for economic flights from Berlin for next September. Check out Air Berlin flights to Bilbao - then you can get a bus to Pamplona http://www.movelia.es/transicion_la union/venta.htm
The bus ride takes two hours and costs 14.15 euros. (Flights from Berlin go through Palma de Mallorca).

Hope this helps.

Buen Camino!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi! I think Vueling may be starting their seasonal flights to Bilbao as well. On some days of the week you'd have to change in Barcelona and that's also more expensive.

If you're arriving in Pamplona at the time of the San Fermin festival accommodation will be a serious issue. By flying to Bilbao you could stay overnight there, get a morning bus to Pamplona and start walking that day.

Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum