• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Ride share June 21, 2024 Pamplona to SJPdP

For those interested in sharing a ride to get to your starting point or any other location along the Camino.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
You can reserve with this taxi company up to 30 days in advance, and they will attempt to pool you with other pilgrims

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi, my husband and I are arriving in Pamplona June 21, and looking to share a taxi to SJ. I know it’s like a half a year away, but anyone else want to split fare?
JJVPACKing
Yes! I saw your inquiry several hours ago. Thought I had responded. Please forgive if this is a duplication.

YES YES YES! My husband and I are planning to travel from Pamplona to SJPP in the same dates. We’d love to join you if there are no bus transfers available.

👣🎒💖

JJVPACKing
Yes! I saw your inquiry several hours ago. Thought I had responded. Please forgive if this is a duplication.

YES YES YES! My husband and I are planning to travel from Pamplona to SJPP in the same dates. We’d love to join you if there are no bus transfers available.

👣🎒💖
Sounds great! Let’s plan on it!

Hi, my husband and I are arriving in Pamplona June 21, and looking to share a taxi to SJ. I know it’s like a half a year away, but anyone else want to split fare?
Not exactly what you are asking but to rest your nerves (maybe), you can think of using Bla Bla Car as a Plan B. I used them very easily from Logrono to Leon and booked the day before and it was cheap. Btw, I took the bus from Pamplona to SJPP and was happy I did because I met pilgrims who I bonded with before even starting the camino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I will arrive to Pamplona on 20th, with a friend, and we want to share a taxi early on 21st to SJPP, to start the same day. What time can you be in Pamplona?

In 2019 I walked the CF and RAN through Pamplona. I didn’t see ANYTHING that time.

This time I’m staying 2-3 days in Pamplona before starting our pilgrimage in SJPP.

So….
My husband and I will be available early to June 21 to transfer to St Jean.

Please note: if I find ALSA buses are available for reservations by June 18th, I will likely ride the bus instead of taxi ride share. Of course it also depends on how many people can ride share a better price point.
👣🎒💖

In 2019 I walked the CF and RAN through Pamplona. I didn’t see ANYTHING that time.

This time I’m staying 2-3 days in Pamplona before starting our pilgrimage in SJPP.

So….
My husband and I will be available early to June 21 to transfer to St Jean.

Please note: if I find ALSA buses are available for reservations by June 18th, I will likely ride the bus instead of taxi ride share. Of course it also depends on how many people can ride share a better price point.
👣🎒💖
What I know about buses is that on winter there is not anyone to SJPP, only until Roncesvalles. But I started 3 of my other Caminos there, and this time it will be from Saint Jean. Tell me when you will take your decision if you want to share it. I think that the price of the taxi on weekend is around 140€.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
What I know about buses is that on winter there is not anyone to SJPP, only until Roncesvalles. But I started 3 of my other Caminos there, and this time it will be from Saint Jean. Tell me when you will take your decision if you want to share it. I think that the price of the taxi on weekend is around 140€.
00jabf
You are the second person on the forum to inquire details for the transfer from Pamplona to SJPP. I don’t think we will have any difficulty with this process. And it’s still months away.

The bus schedules should be available by June 1st, if not by May 1st. I’m sure all will be revealed by then.

Cheers,
A

Most read last week in this forum

I begin my first Camino in mid-May from SJPdP. Due to time constraints related to available PTO, I unfortunately have to skip a few towns along the way if I am to start in SJPdP and end in...
I have just popped my Targeta Dorada (Golden Ticket) in my packing box. They cost €12 and cannot be bought online, but can be renewed online. If journeying too or from the Camino on Spanish trains...
I am flying to Santiago via Dublin and have about a 10 hour layover. I arrive 0830 and my flight on Ryanair is not till 1930. Any suggestions on how I can spend my time? Is it practical to go...
Hi there i'm a first time Camino walker - planning for Sept this year. I have a question if anyone can help. We are going with friends but we can't fly out at the same time so we are going to fly...
Warning for those flying in to France -- there's a strike tomorrow April 25th, which likely will NOT prevent flying in or out of the country on international flights, but is very likely to affect...
A friend due to walk from Sarria to SdC next month is now injured still wants to go along with group walking. Any advice on transport options for him to go from Stage to Stage. All options...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back