• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Beware of Spanish Yuletide practise

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
It looks like a lot of fun, but I’m just waiting for some sourpus to complain at the waste of food. Vegans and vegetarians, where are you?

Food fights seem to be more common as village events in Spain than here in North America. When I was living in Spain in 89/90 I was very tempted to go to a village in Rioja for their annual wine fight (Haro, Spain, late June). After our Camino in 2016 my teenage son and I went to Buñol (Valencia) for the giant tomato fight (Tomatina festival, late August) before flying home. This seems to be in the same spirit.

Most read last week in this forum