• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Biarritz to Saint Jean Pied de Port

smp

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2017
Portugues 2018
Norte 2022
I will be travelling in late April and wonder if anyone can share their thoughts on getting from Biarritz to sjpdp. My flight arrives in Biarritz around 1:30 pm on a Monday. A communal taxi sounds appealing after a long overseas flight. A train is also welcome, depending on arrival time in sjpdp.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Chronoplus bus #14 goes from Biarritz Anglet Airport BIQ to Gare Bayonne.

SNCF operates TER train #62 from Gare Bayonne to SJPdP. Last train 1810.

Express Bourricot operates a private hire taxi that caters to Pilgrims. Cost of ride is dependent on the number of passengers; it goes down as the numbers go up.

Thank you so much for the prompt reply.
A great forum with so much information and has answered questions I didn't even have yet!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum