• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Boston Bombings

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Al, this is very thoughtful of you, I too send my deepest sympathies to all who have suffered because of this terroristic action.

It is unconscionable to be de-sensitized to feelings and emotions of other human beings and to disregard life to the extent of self-destruction! May the Lord open their hearts and minds!

Thank you, Al.
There were some horrible injuries and deaths.
But it looks like they've caught the culprits.
One is dead and one is holed up, last I checked.
It just makes you wonder how some people can be so full of hate for people they don't even know...

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
*deleted* Sorry, was thinking about the wrong explosion. We had one about an hour from me 2 days ago too. It's all so awful.

Boston will be breathing easier this morning though it is worrying that these brothers appeared not to have been able to intergrate into mainstream society.

Candace the explosion/fire has been major news here in the UK and we were sorry to hear about it.

Atrocities always feel more horrific when they are in your own back yard.
My heart still goes out to the injured, the families of the dead, as well as the families of the two bombers.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Posts have been deleted to comply with the Forum Rules.
Please review the rules of the forum regarding political statements.

1) Posts about your personal political or religious beliefs are not allowed.

Most read last week in this forum