• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bruddah Iz

Multipurpose

Time of past OR future Camino
March/April (2018) maybe 2017
I was in a sandwich shop here in Sacramento and I heard this song playing from Bruddah Iz. BTW it has been 35-40C here for the last few weeks. This song, especially the way Iz does it, embodies the spirit of a journey to the goal over the rainbow much like the journey of the El Camino. At least for me it does. Iz was a big man with a big heart and the last part of the video is his life celebration Hawaiian style with the dumping of his ashes into the sea. Over 213 million hits--amazing. Hope I see you on the other side "Bruddah Iz!"

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
A great little song which I've incorporated into my Camino "video slide show"

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Loved the video , goosbumps over my body.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful video.
Wish you well, Peter.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum