• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Buiza albergue opening July 18th, 2022

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Pity the check in end time is so early, I would never want to stop that early.

Pity the check in end time is so early, I would never want to stop that early.
It's a further 5.5km to the albergue from the place where you check in.

I prefer not to walk past about 3pm, FWIW.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Good news! But it doesn’t look like Ángel is handling the registration as you need to check in at the Ayuntamiento Pola de Gordón. View attachment 129434
that is good news.

but does it mean it is also open if there is only one pilgrim in the albergue?

I am asking because in the first half of july the albergue was technically open - if there was more then one pilgrim or if you could hound down the right person in buiza (not an old guy but a young girl). I met an american peregrino who was lucky and slept inside and a hungarian peregrina who was not lucky and had to sleep outside on the porch.