• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Burgos to Sahagun Albergues

Peligro

I walk between cafe breaks
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés ’15-’19
Primitivo ’21
VF ’23
Portugués ’24
I'm walking el Camino the slow way - this summer it's Burgos to Sahagun. Any thoughts on great albergues to stay in along the way? I have 5-6 days to do 5 1/2 etapas - I'll be flying to Madrid, taking the bus to Burgos and setting out on foot with little to no sleep. Any thoughts on things I should not miss? If I can get reservations like I have done on my trips walking from SJPP to Burgos that would be preferred. I envy all of you guys that get to do this start to finish and I appreciate all the advice I get on this great forum!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
You might like to check out this recent thread on albergues on the Meseta: https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/the-meseta.54825/#post-613664

Two recommendations, 1) not an albergue but La Taberna, Castrojeriz as appearing in the book of Hape Kerkeling "Well I'm Off Then" as well as ...ah...well...that is... connections with the Camino done byShirley MacLain. Neither book is inspired but the place also has rooms. 2) My favorite albergue located just before Fromista say 5k is En El Camino in the village of Boadilla. It's family run, they not only did my laundry (brave souls) I got it back neatly folded! When asked, "Will you be eating with us?" the correct answer is YES!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Thanks - I'm all set in San Bol and Boadilla!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum