• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

bus from Mansilla de las Mulas to Leon - schedule?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
The bus terminal is not far from the Camino. There is a long street coming to the village, then a little square with a modern monument to Pilgrims, where the Camino turns right to go along a pedestrian way and besides the old walls. In this square, ask a local ("terminal, autobuses"), it is a 5 min walk.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thanks. I just tried to look it up for September 22 and it appears to say there are no trips. Also, in the response to my query, it defaults to another town name. Is there a downloadable schedule instead, or do you know the regularity of the trips during late September? Thanks.

I can get schedules up to 19 Sept 2014. Try again in a few days. Schedules are often not updated more than a month in advance and we are talking about the end of summer when schedules might change.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum