• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus from Santiago to Fisterra

clodhopper

Time of past OR future Camino
June 2023
Can I purchase my bus ticket from Santiago to Fisterra in advance? I'm traveling on June 5.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Yes you can on the monbus website. However the tickets will only become available a few weeks prior to departure date. For example, today you can buy tickets until the end of April only.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
How long did it take for your round trip?
It takes about 3.5 to get to Fisterra - what I've done in the past is take the bus then go check in at hotel/hostel then walk up to the light house to witness the sunset. The next morning I took a bus to Muxia, walked on the rocks near the church then took the afternoon bus back to Santiago. If you have two extra days, I highly recommend this as a highlight to end your Camino.
Photos from first pilgrimage Sept/Oct 2013.

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thank you for sharing that information.

How long did it take for your round trip?
I am also looking to take a round trip / day tour from Santiago to Finisterra.
Does one but them from a driver also?
Or does one need to book through a touring company?

Most read last week in this forum