Bus from Sarria

Ivan75

May 8, 2024
Time of past OR future Camino
Cammino di Santiago
Buongiorno a tutti.
È il primo cammino che faccio, sono alle prime armi.
Il 17 maggio arriverò a Santiago con volo ryan air, da lì dovrò spostarmi a Sarria per fare gli ultimi 100 km, però non riesco a trovare un sito dove vedere gli orari di partenza dei bus. Atterrando alle 17:45 dovrei trovare qualcosa che parte dalle 18:30 in poi ma non ho trovato nulla. Potreste aiutarmi? Grazie mille.

Browser translation:
Good morning everyone.
It's the first path I'm taking, I'm a beginner.
On May 17th I will arrive in Santiago with a ryan air flight, from there I will have to move to Sarria to do the last 100 km, but I can't find a site where I can see the departure times of the buses. Landing at 17:45 I should find something that starts from 18:30 onwards but I didn't find anything. Could you help me? Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Bradypus

Migratory hermit
Jan 18, 2015
Time of past OR future Camino
Too many and too often!
You must take two buses. 18:45 from the airport to Lugo. Then 20:35 from Lugo to Sarria arriving at 21:05. There is no direct bus from the airport to Sarria at that time of day.

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum

Hello, I am 16 days out from "boots on the ground" on the Frances route. As I am a solo female pilgrim My family wants to be able to find me any time day or night as I make my way across Spain...
We arrived in Santiago and after searching ways to get back to Pamplona it worked out easier to hire a car . It would mean picking the car up from Santiago airport and leaving it at a hotel in...
I was trying to buy an Alsa bus ticket on-line to take us from Pamplona to SJPDP. It ask for a "document" and document number? Passport isn't mentioned and it wont let me make a purchase without...
Madrid Albergue near airport? I will be going on to Irun/San Sebastian. With thanks, fondly sandi
Some news that was posted on Facebook by Johnnie Walker which I'm sure he won't mind my repeating here. Not sure who his informant was. The post was quite long but I'll just repost it here in...
hello - Does anyone have a suggested app that i can both track my progress along the route and share real time location? i know how to share real time on google maps but. or route progress. thank you!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides