• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus - Salamanca to El Cubo -Sunday

JohnMcM

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Some, and with luck, some more.
Hello,
Asking here as a last resort.

Try as I might I can't find reliable information on how to get by bus from Salamanca to El Cubo de Tierra del Vino on a Sunday.

All the usual searches including using the Salamanca Bus Station website are leaving me without an answer. It's as if El Cubo doesn't actually exist.

Of course, it could be me doing something wrong or missing something obvious. Any help you can give me will much appreciated.

Buen (helping me find a bus) Camino

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Have you tried this website http://www.zamorasalamanca.es/horario-autobuses-salamanca-zamora/
This is the bus company that runs the route between Salamanca and Zamora. The “normal” route would stop in intermediate places - certainly I took it to restart from Calzada de Valdunciel. Have taken the bus to Zamora before but can’t remember for definite that it stops in El Cubo (I think it does)

Excellent!
Thank you. I had seen that site, and like I said, I was missing something obvious, the word 'normal'.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum