• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus Tickets - Pre-purchase

Is it recommended to pre-buy bus tickets on ALSA Buses when travelling the Camino in April?

• Not needed

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes and for good reasons (please explain)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

caminoj

Time of past OR future Camino
Leon to Santiago de Compostela (April 2014)
Should a person pre-buy bus tickets?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Should a person pre-buy bus tickets?
Last year we arrived in Madrid at 18:30hs, one hour before the bus leaves to Burgos from T4 in Bajaras. If we did not have bought tickets we would have to stay a night in Madrid. There was no places available on the bus anymore...

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Always best to pre book bus from Finisterra to SDC
Al, I will be hiking from SDC to Finisterre in late May. Would it be sufficient to book the return bus ticket on the day I leave from SDC?

Last year we arrived in Madrid at 18:30hs, one hour before the bus leaves to Burgos from T4 in Bajaras. If we did not have bought tickets we would have to stay a night in Madrid. There was no places available on the bus anymore...
Do you think buying the night before at the Airport in Madrid is too late as well? I am hearing mixed reports that there is no paper confirmation that you can print and I am leary about putting my passport number on their website to purchase my ticket.

Most read last week in this forum