• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus to Finisterre / Fisterra

Jeepl8d

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2023)
How close to the lighthouse and beach does the bus drop you off in Finesterria? A fellow pilgrim implied it’s a 2K walk. Trying to figure out the bus route stops.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
It’s a beautiful walk from the bus stop out to the lighthouse and not to be missed on a clear day. As to the bus stop in Finisterre, any of the locals can point the way. Just up the hill from the harbor next to a laundromat.

Thank you everyone! We had a lovely day at Finesterria. Got the Zero K stamp by the lighthouse.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
It’s a beautiful walk from the bus stop out to the lighthouse and not to be missed on a clear day. As to the bus stop in Finisterre, any of the locals can point the way. Just up the hill from the harbor next to a laundromat.
The walk is a must if you have energy left in the legs.

Bus Stop is on Rúa Federico Ávila https://goo.gl/maps/HvdAH5xDg2KgzEMh6
Also seen temporary bus stop at top of Rúa Federico Ávila https://goo.gl/maps/73gxvGhoeKFpMvHq9
outside Open Blue laundromat.

How close to the lighthouse and beach does the bus drop you off in Finesterria? A fellow pilgrim implied it’s a 2K walk. Trying to figure out the bus route stops.
Hi, I went by bus in 2008. I recall it stopped in the village centre. I stayed in a lovely municipal albergue. It was a nice leisurely 40 minute walk to the lighthouse.
If you get there, stay a couple of days, it is lovely just enjoying the beach.
Good luck.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!