• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Bus Villafranca to O Cebreio

ScaryB4Coffee

Put your feet up after walking. It's good for you.
Time of past OR future Camino
Del Norte May/June (2016)
Frances September (2018)
We’re late getting to my sister-in-law and need a bus to O Cebreio. The Alsa website said one was coming at 12:20. Didn’t come. The tourist office said it only goes to Las Herrerias and comes at 1:30. Stuck at bus stop.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Only taxi possible. No bus. I was just there.

I recommend going to a nearby cafe / bar and calling for a taxi. More expensive, but direct....

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
We’re late getting to my sister-in-law and need a bus to O Cebreio. The Alsa website said one was coming at 12:20. Didn’t come. The tourist office said it only goes to Las Herrerias and comes at 1:30. Stuck at bus stop.
As others have already said, you can reach O Cebreiro by taxi or per pedes but not by public transport. When you put O Cebreiro into the Alsa website you get the 12:20 bus to Pedrafita do Cebreiro which is, unfortunately, not where you want to go.

Last edited:
Thank you. Well, the Camino provided. A taxi parked by our bus stop and told us the bus was coming. It took us to Herrieras. A taxi pulled up as soon as we got off, who was dropping off a Peregrina so she could ride a horse to O C, and he was driving her pack. So he took us, too. He had to drive all over the place to find the horse drop off, so we got a beautiful drive through the countryside for free! My sister-in-law decided to taxi up and spend the night here! Thanks for the info to verify what we eventually learned! Adventures are everywhere!

Most read last week in this forum