• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Caminho Portugues da costa Porto

Ann2016

Time of past OR future Camino
Caminho Portugues da Costa
Hi everyone! A friend and I will be doing the camino in June: we arriving at Porto on June 16th and will start walking on the 17th. If any of you will be doing the same, please say hi. We are both from Spain and is first time camino for both of us. we are really excited! Cheers!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I am walking on the 17th as well. Heading to Póvoa de Varzim for day one. Hope to see you.

I am walking on the 17th as well. Heading to Póvoa de Varzim for day one. Hope to see you.

Hi there! Will be looking forwrd to seeing you, heading to Labruge for day 1 (17th), we are going to povoa on day 2 (18).

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum