• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino alone??

MiraNu

Time of past OR future Camino
Pamplona-Burgos (16-21.5.15)
Burgos-Leon (10-14.9.15)
(I hope Leon-Santiago in May 2016)
Hello,is anyone starting on camino in September at Burgos.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
September is a very popular month and thousands of peregrinos will pass through Burgos. Get there and walk along with them, you'll soon enough find companions or a camino family to tune-in at your own speed; much better than making a "blind date"!
Buen camino

Hello,is anyone starting on camino in September at Burgos.
Hello, there are enough pilgrims on route, so it would be no problem at all to meet/walk with other pilgrims. I wish you happy trails, Peter.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I have walked the journey Pamplona to Burgos 2 months ago whit my two friends.
Now i'm dreaming continue the journey ahead.
I wonder just leave alone the trip.
I know there's so much people,but still...

For me, the best way to do the Camino is alone.... which are never really, except if you choose to. So many people are doing it alone, you will meet people right from the start. En route, or at the Albergue where you will be staying... no worries at all!! It is very natural, you will meet, talk, share,... with people around you. Enjoy and embrace it.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
We will be walking from Burgos, hopefully to Astorga, departing the 23 of September

Most read last week in this forum