• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino art

Aldy

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (2011), Part of the Camino Interior and Frances (2013) Pamplona to Burgos (2014) - Hospitalera (2013, and 2014, 2016) - returning as hopitalera 2017, and walking Burgos-Santiago
Hola!
It seems since my return from my first Camino journey, my focus of my art has been pinpointed to anything Camino... I really appreciate the new inspiration and I can't wait to set foot again next year... Has anyone found their focus changed since their experience?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hola Aldy, i recently returned from the camino in November, and yes yes yes, my head is full of camino-ish art images, now I just have to turn them into actual, real solid works. And yes, i too want to get back, planning to walk from Le Puy in 2013.

Hello Aldy & Tatiana,
I'm not really an artist myself, but i got really inspired by all the 'camino art' you see at the route: creative arrows, nice paintings next to direction signs or wall paintings on albergues, so i started a photo collection of all these. Also the signing itself is quite different on routes and different areas (except from the good old handpainted yellow arrow ofcourse).
Next year i'll be checking the waymarking and art at the mozarabe, or maybe some obscure spanish northern route that i didn't do yet
ria

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum