• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino de Santiago program for high school students or undergrads

CarmenCG

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum! I am hoping to get in touch with people who have led programs on the camino de Santiago. My dream is to lead a group of high school students or undergrads for a month on the camino. Does any have any experience leading these types of programs? Please contact me. Thanks!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Carmen, hi - good intention! Though, think in terms of five weeks rather than four if you want to go from St Jean to Santiago.
You don't mention if you have done the pilgrimage yourself - you cannot lead unless you have as you won't have any prior knowledge, so you need to have at least one 'under your belt'.
Buen Camino!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum