• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino del Norte. First half walking/second half cycling.

Sarah Darcy

Time of past OR future Camino
2018 Springtime
I am hoping to do the Camino del Norte in April 2018. Realistically I'll have to shorten my trip by half as I cannot take the time off work to do the 36 nights. I was thinking of cycling half way to shorten the trip and I was wondering what would be the best way to do this?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi Sarah,I plan to do the Camino in May, and I rented a bicycle, that will be delivered at Irun my starting point.Last year I did the Camino francese with my bicycle and I spend to much money for transportation

Hi, I'm wondering if you ended up doing this? Planning to go in September and wondering about the feasibility of cycling a part of it. Most of the info is for cycling the whole thing. I plan to walk most of it, but like you, may not have enough time.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum