• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino early March, albergues opened?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I got an email from orison, saying I should phone them the day before, to see if they were open, and I was trying to book for Apr. 1st, 2016

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Last year I found an Excel spreadsheet on this site that listed ALL the albergues on the Frances, with details of prices, what they provided (such as meals, laundry etc) together with their closing dates, if any. It was dated May 2015. I left it at the albergue where I was a volunteer hospitalero, hoping it would help winter pilgrims. Now I cannot find it but it is here somewhere on this site if someone has the patience to hunt for it. Sorry I cannot help more.
As a general comment I would think that almost all albergues would be open by the beginning of April, especially at the early stages of the Frances.

Most read last week in this forum