• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino end of March 2017

Chris Henderson

Time of past OR future Camino
Mid March 2017
my daughter and I fly out to Paris from Aus on March 17. Commence our Camino journey from StJdp March 21st. My daughter is 14!!! I hope I'm not crazy bringing her along for the ride(walk!!) We plan to walk to Santiago in 33 days. Thanks to everyone who posts such great questions and responses I have gained a great deal from these posts. Hopefully I'll meet a few of you on our Camino journey.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I am willing to bet that this experience will mark your relationship with your daughter. You are both lucky to do this together.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum