• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Frances July/August 2015

Keith Henderson

Been bitten by the bug, dying to do it again!
Time of past OR future Camino
2012, Lèon to SDC by bike.
Good Evening everyone!

After biking part of the Camino Frances route back in 2012, from Léon to SDC, I've had a desire to go back and complete the route in full. Finally decided to do this next year, July/August time ideally. Haven't asked any of my usual riding buddies yet, as they can't commit that far ahead, but was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining me? Pretty easy going as regards timescale, but ideally looking around the 10 days mark, so plenty of time for stopping for photos and general touristy type stuff! Reasonably fit biker, as I seem to spend most of my free time on a bike, in one form or another!
If anybody is interested in a riding buddy for this, or indeed if anyone has any useful hints, tips or advice to give, then please feel free to do so.
Look forward to hearing from a few like-minded camino bikers
Keith

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hola Keith - a colleague and I are already committed to a similar plan - starting in Pamplona around first week in Sept, but we will be starting slowly so will probably not see you. Hope you have a good ride.

Hi Mike,

Yes, I'm hoping to start at the end of July, so I'm not likely to see you.
Hope you have a good ride too!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum