• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Packing list

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thought for one delirious moment that you were going to suggest a Rollei 35 camera. I still have one from 40 years ago squirreled away simply because I cannot bare to part with it. It holds so many memories.

Walking in shorts may be fine on the CF, where so many walk that the path is always wide and clear. But ont the Primitivo you would end up full of deep scratches if walking with bare legs. Not a good idea, even if you have poles to push branches out of the way. But yes, pockets are key.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I prefer to wear a collared long sleeve shirt and trousers during the day in the summer, too much exposed skin to the sun will suck the life out of you and dehydrate you quickly.

Most read last week in this forum