• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD Camino Portugues - Entry by sea?

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

PacoFrank

Time of past OR future Camino
I will hopefully be walking the Camino Portugues - coastal path from Porto to Santiago in 3 weeks. Does the crossing from Caminha to A Guarda count as entry by sea or as entry by land? Do I have to complete a digital entry registration for this? Have you completed the entry registration for Galicia? Is it enough if I state the first accommodation in Galicia?

Does anyone know whether the ferry and / or the fishing boats are currently running. I would rather cross over with a fishing boat. Where exactly do the fishing boats dock in A Guarda?

Thank you and everyone now or soon a Buen Camino!

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi,

leider kann ich inhaltlich nichts zu Deinen Fragen beitragen, aber ich denke, Du wirst in diesem internationalen Forum hier mehr Antworten erhalten, wenn Du Deine Fragen auf Englisch stellst (nicht alle haben Chrome als Browser, der automatisch übersetzt). Die wenigsten sprechen/schreiben hier Deutsch .

Viele Grüße aus Stuttgart.

Unfortunately, I cannot contribute much to your questions in terms of content, but I think you will get more answers in an international forum if you ask your questions in English (not all have Chrome as their browser, which translates automatically), very few speak / write German here as far as I know .

Status
Not open for further replies.