• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Portuguese

Gazelle2

Time of past OR future Camino
19th May 2014
I walked the Camino Frances last year and had such a wonderful time ,I have decided to walk the Portuguese this year starting from Lisbon on the 1st June,I realise it is going to be a totally experience with a lot of road walking but it is there to be walked

Anyone starting around 1st June ?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Hi...
Hope you're having a great time...!
I will be starting from Porto either on 16th or 17th....
BUEN CAMINO

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Not the it is completely related to the question but the cobblestones did a number on my ankle and the drivers did a number on my heart in my fail attempt last May to walk from Porto. But loved what I saw of the countryside and adore the Portuguese people, so friendly.

We started mid May, might want to take a safety vest. I swear the drivers tried to see how close they could get to you.
Just back from walking from Porto to SdC and I was pleasantly surprised how much of a wide berth the drivers DO give you - always give them a thank you wave when they do!

Most read last week in this forum