• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Slideshow.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Very nice. thanks for posting.

Yes, thanks. Great (if slightly ironic) choice of music! Buen Camino!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
tyrrek said:
Yes, thanks. Great (if slightly ironic) choice of music! Buen Camino!

Being a fan of Kate Bush's early work this song was in my head on more than one occasion on the Camino.

Wayfarer, thanks so much for posting this. It's given me warm fuzzies. Can't wait for June 2013!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
You tube won't allow us to watch it in Canada!
Something about it containing EMI and is blocked here on copyright grounds!
Odd, too bad I wanted to watch it

Thank you for helping me recall each wonderful step. (Like I need any help remembering)

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Flatcat said:
You tube won't allow us to watch it in Canada!
Something about it containing EMI and is blocked here on copyright grounds!
Odd, too bad I wanted to watch it
Some other people I walked with from Canada have told me the same thing. I will upload a music free version at the weekend.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Thx
Look forward too seeing it!!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Great photos - great memories I should think

Very nice show to discover the camino during Spring.
And thank you to let me discover the extended version of "Running up that hill".

enjoyed those shots Wayfarer-especially the ones with lone figure on the long stretch of path....beautiful. Seemed quite chilly in May starting out.
Did you travel with a sleeping bag at this time of year?
and where exactly is, Taverna da Gaia? ...accommodation or just "refreshments"?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Taverna da Gaia is in Foncebadon, the last hamlet before Cruz de Ferro. It was closed but I think it was just a tavern, not sure. We stayed in a private hostal just next door run by a lovely couple, he is into motorbikes, as am I, and he had that old bike in the restaurant area. He invited me back for the last legal road races in that area in September, unfortunately I could not go. It was just a short walk from there to Cruz de Ferro.
May was mixed between wet, very wet, sunny but chilly, warm and sunny, and finally hot and not necessarily in that order. Yes I had a sleeping bag and bag liner, not needed in the hostals that had heating, just the liner, but very much so in the ones that didn't have heating.

Pat,
Watched the slideshow 18th, planned to revisit, got distracted,found it again last night. I recognise the bearded barman at 6.21 in,we called to him one morning,were the only two in the bar, very nice guy gave us lots of chat, brings back great memories. The pictures are fantastic, I have forwarded to some friends who are considering going on the Camino, I think they'll be going after seeing your slideshow. Thanks for sharing.
Buen Camino
Slán go fóill.
Des :lol:

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum