• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Tunnel Vision....:)

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Ok. Here (with permission) is the strangest tunel ever. It seems to have been made for hobbits, scuttling crabs, or maybe very short little old ladies. I admit to edging towards the latter category, but even so I am still too tall.
Then there was the traffic light. Which meant (for us scofflaws) that one had to crouch over and hoof it PDQ to the other side to avoid being a hood ornament for someone's new Jaguar (or something).

The miniature theme continued on the VdB with the hobbit bridge ever, on the way up to Pancorbo. It was already a fantastic day's walking, but this was the icing on the cake!

Attachments

• IMG_0975.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 79
  • VdB hobbit bridge.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Oh @VNwalking : that was just priceless!! I still managed to look as stylish as ever....

Now that was a wonderful day.

Last edited:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum