• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Can someone from the USA bring this back for me?

Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
Can somebody from the USA bring me back some Fluimucil Complex?
You can get it in the pharmacy there for around 8 euros.
Here it is closer to 14 dollars plus shipping.
If you are willing, pm me.
I can Paypal you the cash for the medicine plus shipping.
I would want maybe 4 packages.
It's just the best flu medicine I've ever used.
I should have bought more.
Mom got the flu when I got home and I gave her mine, and now I'm out.
I could have a friend ship it from Spain to the USA, but worry about customs,
whereas carrying it in seemed to pose no problem.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
You should compare the price of prescription drugs...we had one for eight Euros there, eighty here.

I see that there are a few pharmacies in Spain that carry it for about 6 euro plus 3 euro shipping. I think I will order some! Could be better than what we have over the counter here!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum