• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Car from Santiago airport to Sarria

butter

Time of past OR future Camino
July (2013)
I am flying into Santiago and need to hire a car/taxi to drop off luggage at a hotel in Santiago and drive me and my mother to Sarria. Any advice or info would be appreciated.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
butter said:
I am flying into Santiago and need to hire a car/taxi to drop off luggage at a hotel in Santiago and drive me and my mother to Sarria. Any advice or info would be appreciated.

Butter,

This handy guide to the Santiago airport in English will give you car rental and taxi info.>> http://www.aena-aeropuertos.es/csee/Sat ... ntiago/en/.

The airport is small and easily navigated.

I wish you and your mother Buen Camino!

Margaret Meredith

We had great service from Europcar at Santiago airport. The man at the counter spoke the clearest Spanish ever!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thank you guys. Do I need to set it up in advance or just arrange it at the Santiago Airport?

Most read last week in this forum