• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Carshare on ferry Bilbao to Rosslare

EimSc

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi all,
I am hoping to do a few days on the Camino in October, starting in SJPP. I will be travelling there from Ireland via London and Paris (ferry and train from Ireland), and was hoping to get back on the Bilbao-Rosslare route. I just learned today that the ferry does not take foot passengers , and was hoping to get some leads on car sharing on that route. I've tried googling, but cannot find any info, so am checking here if anyone has managed to find a way to connect with drivers who may have spare seats?
Really hoping the trip goes ahead, I've done a few stints of different stages of the French and Portuguese caminos, and would love to start in SJPP!
Thanks all,
Eimear

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I've tried googling, but cannot find any info, so am checking here if anyone has managed to find a way to connect with drivers who may have spare seats?
You could try putting a request on BlaBlaCar:

I think it's a long shot, but worth a try. If you're flexible about dates, you could leave it to the last minute and see whether something comes up. If not, I guess you have the option of flying from Bilbao to Dublin? You might find that flights are not much more expensive than BlaBlaCar.

Most read last week in this forum