• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Casa Mágica in Villatuerta

Craig Nolan

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de Frances 13/09/2017 ->
I am trying to see if this albergue is open at the moment. It was one of the highlights of my Camino in 2017 and would love to stay with them once more. Does anyone know if they will be open this weekend? I have tried to call without luck.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
At my last visit in October 2019 they were having problems with an old telephone number they could not get rid of - some number from the previous owners. The new couple at that time was magic company. I really hope the place has survived despite what I can read in this thread...

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hi, I have been trying to contact them as well, but get no reply. I was previously in Whatsapp contact with them, and when I look at that Chat now it shows that they were “last seen today at 19:37” – it is 19:57 here. So try whatsapping them: +34 674 70 95 74
Jill

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum