• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Camino Olvidado Guide created by one of our forum members
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Casa Rural in Quintana de Fuseros

peregrina2000

Staff member
I must be on their mailing list, but I have gotten an ad from the Casa Rural in Quintana de Fuseros. It looks to me like they are shifting focus to attract Olvidado pilgrims. I stayed here in 2014, thanks to a call by the mayor to the owner. Now they say they will serve breakfast and have special pilgrim prices! It is about 25 km from Fasgar, so it may be a better stage than the 18 km Fasgar - Igüeña stage for those who want to walk a bit further.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Just to say I have had contact with the owners of the CR El Caruzal. This place is located about 7 km after Igüeña, which makes for a nice 25 km day from Fasgar. Though their website says they only rent the whole house, the pilgrim situation is the following.

— individual 28€
— double 35€

All rooms have their own bath. Total number of rooms is 8.

Dinner and breakfast will be prepared on request.